Please Donate Today!
Top Posts & Pages
- 1up USA - Quik-Rack (4.5'' Fat/Snow Bike Rack)
- HOGBACK - World's First Full Carbon Fat Bike
- Gear Review
- Origin 8 Crawler - Update and Pricing.
- Revelate Designs - Frame, Seat & Handlebar bags.
- Surly Pugsley
- Revelate Designs - Sweet Rolls
- Twenty2Cycles - Bully
- Surly Necromancer Pugsley (Black Ops Pug)
- Race Events
Events & Clinics
Tag Archives: fatbike
Every month I find the world of fat bikes getting more and more interesting. Below is the latest creation from Carver bikes, the TRANS-Fat full suspension fat bike. Here are some direct quotes from the Carver website: “A project that … Continue reading
I wanted to build a titanium snow bike capable of running 4.7″ Surly BFL or Husker Du 4.0, so here it is: Behold, the Carver O’Beast Ti Snow Bike. I tried on this build to feature parts from smaller and/or … Continue reading
Well it looks like the war is heating up to get the Surly Big Fat Larry 4.7″ tires on snow bikes. First the Surly Moonlander, Twenty2cycles Bully, and now(drum roll please) the latest generation Carver Ti Snow Bike called the ‘OBeast! … Continue reading